• Reviews | English

What beautiful grains!

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

What beautiful grains! This package came with a recipe on the side for Scarlet Quinoa Salad. It was delicious!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Dec 28, 2010

Delicious quinoa. Seems to have some more fiber than other quinoa I've had. One could say it's a t little like the "brown rice of quinoa". Highly recommend.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Mar 18, 2011

So much better than plain white Quinoa. Nice and chewey.

Better than white Quinoa

Posted by Reviewer1363499 on Mar 18, 2011

I've never before had red quinoa and I have to say that I like it more than the white one. They taste is richer and not as bitter. The seeds are a little smaller but I don't mind. I loved this product and I will or sure buy it again

Excellent flavor

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

This red quinoa is exceptional. It cooks up in less than 15 mins and makes a hearty accompaniment to all kinds of meals: tastes great with just some salsa on top, or along side a curry dish. Makes a fabulous wheat/gluten-free "tabouleh" (instead of using bulgar wheat). Yum!

EXCELLENT SOURCE OF AMINO ACIDS

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Apr 14, 2011

It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal and is not a member of the grass family.It is closely related to beets and spinach.It has a high protein content and a balanced set of essential amino acids.It is also a good source of dietary fiber, phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron. It is also gluten free. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Don't give up on Quinoa

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

There is no doubt that this is a wonderful product packed full of nutrients. I found that it didn't turn out perfect after I followed the instructions, so don't let this discourage you if you're not a regular quinoa eater. Try altering the cooking instructions to match your stove. Don't give up on quinoa, you may have to try it a few times to get it right. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

great source of protein

Posted by Waffle on Feb 14, 2014

I added red quinoa to my salad instead of chicken as a source of protein. I really love it it taste good and easy to cook. I think vegetarians will absolutely love this product!

good

Posted by 5316678336190619581 on Aug 10, 2013

good for your health.

Buenísima!

Posted by 5758546622949714338 on Oct 29, 2013

Era la primera vez que compraba quinoa para probarla y me ha encantado, fácil de cocinar y muy buen sabor! Recomendado