high quality

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Dec 22, 2011

I love this sesame oil. It has a light taste. I use it for oil pulling, baking and cooking. I love that it's organic and also stored in a glass container. Note: It is raw (since I am not sure what temps are involved in pressing and it is not advertised as such, that might be incorrect but it is true that it is not the "toasted" variety). I find the Eden brand in general to be high quality.

Eden Foods, Organic Sesame Oil

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We purchased this oil after finishing up our smaller bottle of Flora organic sesame oil. This one is lighter and tastes better than the other brand, Flora. We use this for cooking stir-fry recipes and for good oral health, known as Oil Pulling. For more information on Oil Pulling go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/oil_pulling.

Wonderful mouth changing product

Posted by 4622564004325000488 on Jun 21, 2012

This oil works wonders, my mouth feels soooo good. I use this fo oil pulling to get rid of contaminants and clean my mouth. For all you folks that need some assistance with your dental hygiene this is the right product for you!!!! you will not regret this buy, also the service iherb has is wonderful i received it the next day its been almost a month and im running low, so I know i have to orser some more. Ill gladly keep on making business with iherb.com oh amd great prices :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Nov 24, 2011

It tastes yummy. I use it for my oil pulling.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 29, 2011

I am using this oil for oil pulling and i like the lightness and pleasant taste. Great product.

love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Feb 04, 2012

i use it on my Asian stir fry, on my face and hair, it's an excellent oil, and very good quality, thank you iherb.com

Eden Foods Organic Sesame Oil

Posted by karishma on Apr 27, 2012

Best organic sesame oil! Love it!

quality oil

Posted by snorkefiji on Apr 10, 2014

The extra dollar or so for this organic sesame oil is worth the value. I use a overflowing tablespoon every day for my morning oil pulling routine. For those who don't know about oil pulling, it's basically mouth rinsing for 15-20 min for hygiene and health. I've tried the Eden Foods Organic Sesame Oil Unrefined in clear bottle and it is good. But this product in the amber bottle works even better. More sapon content maybe? Sesame seed source better?

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Sep 15, 2012

this oil seems to be a good quality; I use it for oil-pulling and works well

High quality