Eden Foods, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, 10 fl oz (296 ml)

Mild

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Nov 18, 2013

This is mild and delicious! I live in Japan, land of soy sauce! But hard to find tamari without the wheat. Lovely flavor, have to use more liberally than the local soy as the flavor isn't as strong.

Fabulous flavor, and gluten-free

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

Love the nuanced flavor this gives to my Asian recipes. I've never been a soy sauce fan but this is so different! You really have to try it, especially at iherb's amazing prices.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Dec 11, 2012

I liked this Tamari very much. However there is a little too much of an alcohol flavour for me, so when eating sushi I taste it. I recommend it but I might try another type or brand if I can find one that is as good quality. Otherwise Excellent.

Taste good!

Posted by brownrice on Nov 07, 2012

The taste is so good, just the opening is rather large.

Better than soy sauce IMHO

Posted by jayzou on Jan 10, 2010

I am trying a gluten-free diet and so I found tamari sauce to be a good sub for soy sauce. Maybe I've grown too accustomed to regular soy sauce, because I found tamari to have a better taste and aroma. I will use tamari from now on.