Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1540946 on Jul 09, 2009

Great Taste

Best Soy Sauce Ever!

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 17, 2009

This tamari is the best tasting and healthiest soy sauce we ever found. Not only is it organic, but it is wheat-free as well. Masterfully brewed, eden seriously knows how to make quality condiments.

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Oct 20, 2009

Although the alcohol is perceivable when tasting the sauce, once you mix it with food is excellent.

godd and salty

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

perfect size and taste, will buy again

Excellent soy sauce!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I usually limit my use of soy products because of their estrogenic effects. But hey, there are some dishes that just need soy sauce! Because soybeans are commonly a GMO product, getting organic soy sauce was a must for me. This Eden Foods sauce has excellent flavor and really makes me seem like a better cook than I am!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2894404 on Jun 13, 2011

A friend told me about Tamari. After researching it, I decided to try it. It tastes so much better than regular soy sauce, and it doesn't seem as salty.

I like it :)

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Sep 20, 2011

A little bit less soyish than I'm used too (probably due to lower soybean content), but great none the less!

Perfect for cooking Thai

Posted by Reviewer2185397 on Jun 30, 2011

This is my favorite brand of product to cook Thai Food. Always taste great

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1564900 on Aug 15, 2011

EXCELLENT product, and I commend you on wrapping it so well so that it doesn't break in transit!

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Feb 14, 2012

This brand of Tamari has a nice mild flavor although the sodium content is a bit high - it's not a low-sodium version. But we use it almost every day in place of salt to season meats and veggies. We always have an open bottle on hand, and we especially like it on bok choy. Will continue to buy.