FINALLY!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2774495 on Feb 25, 2011

I've been looking all over to find this soba noodle made 100% with buckwheat! FINALLY!!! at iherb!

Delicious!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Apr 20, 2011

I love this covered with a spicy organic tomato sauce. Buckwheat is a healthy alternative to wheat - a necessary alternative for me as I can't eat wheat. Cook it for the 8 minutes recommended, and rinse it briefly with cool water, otherwise you'll have to contend with a sticky ball of noodles.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Good quality, lovely flavour. I like to cook it a little shorter than the package recommends, for al dente noodles.

Versatile and easy to cook - costs a little more but it's worth it - 100% buckwheat

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 07, 2013

When you're hungry and tired, don't want to fuss over cooking, need something quick and healthy, that'll fill you up, this is just the ticket! Very nice on its own with a little oil and salt, or with a sauce. I recommend it. I love buckwheat, so this is a fave.

ms

Posted by 5751742391383919710 on Sep 04, 2015

This was my first experience with soba noodles and I wasn't prepared for the amount of foam produced when cooking them. I'll keep that in mind when my next order arrives ;-)

!

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jun 01, 2012

These are great for stir fries and soups!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Jul 03, 2011

Served as a side for salmon and was very good.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on Aug 22, 2011

Though I wish it were cheaper, it's worth the price. Just be sure to rise after cooking, as the label says. Delicious with a Thai Gado-Gado (peanut) sauce.

very good

Posted by 5047661350433905016 on Mar 13, 2015

Good tasty, quite healthy

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013

it's so hard to find these, they're worth the money if you can't do gluten

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »