A MUST have

Posted by HolisticDad on Mar 17, 2011

last year, I was unable to get this spicy sesame combo that is popular in Japanese cuisine. Now, iherb has it and I am overjoyed. This is a MUST BUY for anyone who loves spicy sesame oil, or is a rice ( or rice noodle) addict. AMAZING with rice, congee (rice porridge), mungbean (glass) noodles, and with shabu shabu. It is incredible, and adds such a unique flavor to any dish, as does regular toasted sesame oil.

Use it with Everything!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Jan 03, 2013

Fried eggs, broiled steaks, and most of the veggies I sautee start with Hot Pepper Oil. I love the flavor of it and how it complements stir fried veggies, rice dishes, and anything that is potentially bland. Steam broccoli with it lightly drizzled over the top for a subtley hot aroma and flavor. I broil or bake kale and brussel sprouts sprinkled with Hot Pepper Oil to make veggie crisps for munching (add salt and pepper if desired). It's hard to find in stores where I live so after researching the price, I decided that iHerb was my best source...especially when I purchase four at a time.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1962232 on Jan 13, 2013

Lovely smell and very nice taste. My husband began to love Asian food with this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 27, 2011

Wonderful flavor! I wish they'd make it organic!