Yum Ume

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 09, 2008

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.

Tasty!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by Reviewer2018348 on Apr 20, 2009

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

Favorite condiment

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1677923 on Feb 05, 2010

Excellent in green salads

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Mar 14, 2010

This may be a key ingredient in japanese cooking, but I find myself craving it in all kinds of dishes. Great mixed with the eden brown rice vinegar in salad dressings and as dipping sauce for veggies or proteins. Plus, it's fermented, so it's also good for friendly gut flora!

Ume yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 25, 2010

I love this stuff on everything! It's organic and fermented over time. Probiotics don't always taste so good! Good price and fast shipping.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1198654 on Dec 12, 2009

This was also something I couldn't find in my local health food stores and so was very happy when I located it on iHerb.com. I have used it in several recipes and I'm very happy with it.

the only vinegar i like

Posted by Reviewer2076252 on Dec 30, 2009

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 15, 2016

I alway keep coming back for this, love it! It's a mix of salt, tangy and even a bit sweet flavor. I use it for pretty much anything, salads, soups, sauces, dips. A favorite I have been doing lately is rye bread with mashed avocado, some slices of red onion, plain sesame seeds and then some drops of Ume Plum Vinegar on top.