Edward & Sons, Organic Coconut Flour, 1 lb (454 g)

Great substitute for wheat flour!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It a great substitute for wheat flour, I am so thankful I discovered it. There is a subtle scent of coconut, and can be used for savoury and sweet baking. My coconut muffins with apples and walnuts are a hit! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for Gluten Free or Paleo Baking

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

Good quality coconut flour. Consistency in product, value, quality texture, taste all right here. Works great for paleo baking! A little goes a long way. I will definitely be ordering more whenever I run out.

Good low carb flour to bake with

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

I'm following a low carb diet and being a severe carb-addict, cakes and muffins are totally on top of my 'cravings' list. This, alongside peanut flour saved me from diet pitfalls (of buying ready made cakes/muffins) through providing an alternative to flour. Add eggs, baking powder and your favourite sweetener, plus a tiny bit of oil and mix thoroughly. Pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and mmm.. a good ol' cake. WITHOUT the unhealthy bits. Worth it! A++

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Mar 22, 2014

Really good/ Probably the best of 3 or so other brands I tried. It is flavorful and not as 'dry' as some other ones.

So fragrant!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Mar 16, 2014

The moment I opened up the package, I was filled with aroma of freshly grated coconuts! I knew this is gonna be a top quality coconut flour but I wasn't expecting the excellent freshness. It's been 3 months and I've finished using this first purchase, the smell was still going strong as before. 3 months is a long time for a person who likes to bake banana cakes, muffins and putting them in random shakes and smoothies - but there is a reason for this. You don't need to put a lot of them per recipe! Looking back it saved me costs from buying other flours too. I solely use coconut flours now. :)