Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It contains only coconut milk, it is organic and BPA free! I prefer the full fat coconut milk, so I get all the beneficial medium chain triglycerides. My dairy free coconut ice cream is a hit! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Thick

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

This is very thick and creamy. I think it might be very good frozen as ice cream. I use it as milk over dry cereal.

Simply try it!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I liked the coconut milk in original density from this same company and if you need a bit more liquidy one - buy the Light version. I love to use a sip of it into my cup of tasty morning coffee, the day starts much happier with cocnut scent and even more, it gives some whiter shade for my coffe. So if you are not tolerating dairy products, but love whiter coffe, this is the perfect product for a change!

nothing compared

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Aug 13, 2012

what a differnce, cant use any other coconut milk now

Coconut milk

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Sep 20, 2012

Always delicious!

tastes great

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 27, 2014

I used this for curry. It came out nicely

Love this!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

Love this, a regular on my shopping list. It's good for baking, in curry's and my favourite is making a cacao drink with it just before bed - yummy!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Nov 15, 2011

- but the classic one is best! - Norway -

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Dec 30, 2011

tasty and thick. I definitely recommend it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2747315 on Jan 31, 2012

I use it as a substitute for sugar and sometimes oil in baking, it also adds a beautiful creamy texture to meat or rice dishes. This brand and quality works just fine for me, especially that it does not contain a long list of preservatives that other products carry.