• Customer Ratings

Ok

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I'm giving this 5 stars even though I didn't care for it. There was nothing wrong with it, I just prefer homemade I guess. Great value though, way cheaper than most other brands, even the non-organic ones.

Yummy

Posted by 5383848053424055916 on Dec 12, 2015

This is yummy and good for my kidneys.

Very dissapointed

Posted by 5205519045690051095 on Dec 07, 2015

I ordered these cause I wanted to avoid the Aluminum and BPA they have in cans. I thought it's a box and the coconut cream is in it (which I have bought before by a different brand) open it to find a plastic bag with coconut cream in it, which means I have to put a plastic not BPA free bag in hot water! which means it releases all different kinds of toxins into the organic coconut cream (which is no longer organic or natural or healthy once you've done that) So if you are looking for organic natural coconut cream stay away from this product because the only way for it to be usable is to put the plastic bag in hot water. I am extremely disappointed with this product. Threw it out and won't ever buy it again.

Excelente

Posted by claclita on Nov 18, 2015

Cuando la compre pense que venia liquida,para mi sorpresa viene solidificada y se disuelve con agua caliente una genialidad!! ya que antes compraba liquida y tenia que consumirla rapido porque expiraba a los pocos dias, en cambio con esta..es mucho mas rendidora en todos los aspectos.una maravilla de producto. Volvere a repetir siempre y claro con un sabor incomparable totalmente coco natural en crema me encanto <3

Coconut Cream

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I bought but do not know to use

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, great value!

Great alternative to canned coconut milk

Posted by jennar on Aug 14, 2015

I love this product! Natural alternative to canned coconut milk which contains other ingredients. Worked very well in my curry.

AMAZING PRICE for a brilliant product.

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

I bought this specifically to bake paleo bread and I cannot believe the amazing price here on iHerb. The product is fantastic too and worked perfectly. I am absolutely coming back for more. Thank you iHerb for carrying this at such an INCREDIBLE price.

OK

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

Didin't really know what to do with it except add it to curries.

Staple in kitchen

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on May 17, 2015

Tastes really good. I use it to make smoothies, gravy and oatmeal.