• Customer Ratings

Great as a Milk Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I like to use this for baking recipes that call for milk. Great substitute!

Coconut buttery

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Mar 23, 2015

Is it just me or is this pretty much the same deal as coconut butter, but much cheaper? I use this when I make raw balls. Love love love!

Tasty

Posted by florclavel on Feb 20, 2015

It's for someone who loves coconut. Perfect taste. You'll love it as I do :)

Great organic coconut cream

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 23, 2015

Thick rich organic coconut cream. Easier to stock as it comes in a small box(less bulky than regular tins).

Millitsa

Posted by Reviewer2836018 on Nov 23, 2014

Happy with this creamed coconut to a point - for the price it is certainly an excellent product. Have used another brand and would probably choose differently if another brand was on offer, even though others brands tend to be more expensive.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Oct 30, 2014

just love it! Coconut cream is so rare, i am glad i can find it on Iherb and this cheap!

Very tasty

Posted by getter90 on Oct 25, 2014

Sweet and delicious! I used half of it in a smoothie with berries.. The rest of it I added to natural peanut butter (from just peanuts, not roasted, no sugar or salt added)

I love it.

Posted by 4868590019878510089 on Oct 23, 2014

It's really nice to add to Thai curry and India curry. Its sweetness makes me feel good!

THIS ISN'T COCONUT CREAM

Posted by 5367742086887603557 on Sep 03, 2014

I wish they had described the product better as this is what I was expecting. Next time I will be sure to read the reviews. As for the product itself, well, it's a hard lump of finely shredded coconut, sort of like coconut flour, (at least this is how it's like in the hot weather we're having right now) floating in liquid. So far I've tried to use it like coconut cream, and I didn't like it very much, maybe it'll work better in more textured dishes where the flour-like feel of it will be blended in.

Good and thick

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 01, 2014

Did not know how much to use. It was an experiment. I used quite a bit in the food and it tasted great. Will I order it again, probably as it gets colder.