• Customer Ratings

Tasty

Posted by florclavel on Feb 20, 2015

It's for someone who loves coconut. Perfect taste. You'll love it as I do :)

Taste great

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Apr 11, 2014

and has a smooth texture when liquified. I use it in baking or as topping on waffles and pancakes. I will, and already have, order again.

I love it.

Posted by 4868590019878510089 on Oct 23, 2014

It's really nice to add to Thai curry and India curry. Its sweetness makes me feel good!

The best coconut cream for cooking

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

It's not "raw", but for cooking, this is the best. I use in dhal all the time, very portable, makes creamy sauces.

not sure yet

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

Wish iherb would stop making you review 'all or nothing'. I haven't used this product yet. It seems like a good value, quantity wise.

THIS ISN'T COCONUT CREAM

Posted by 5367742086887603557 on Sep 03, 2014

I wish they had described the product better as this is what I was expecting. Next time I will be sure to read the reviews. As for the product itself, well, it's a hard lump of finely shredded coconut, sort of like coconut flour, (at least this is how it's like in the hot weather we're having right now) floating in liquid. So far I've tried to use it like coconut cream, and I didn't like it very much, maybe it'll work better in more textured dishes where the flour-like feel of it will be blended in.

Coconut Cream

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I bought but do not know to use

Needs to be heated

Posted by 4966179004587915658 on Apr 10, 2013

Quite alright, but will go stone hard between each use, so you need to soak the bag in warm water.

All about coconut love!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

I love coconut in every form. If you tried coconut butter, I would say ,that this product is very much like coconut butter in consistency. I like the price of this product will reorder, I promise.

Good, chewy texture!

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Dec 26, 2011

I've seen some reviews call this brand "gritty" or something like that; I just find it slightly chewy, a little like the texture of the grated or flaked coconut used to garnish cakes. If you must have super smooth, use a different brand, but this one is good, and a great price too! In the colder months, I find the packaging easier to deal with since it's in a smaller amount and I can cut it all out of the bag and crack off a piece, instead of trying to chip through the layer of oil at the top of the jar.