• Reviews | English

Tasty

Posted by 4704445953370089830 on Nov 04, 2012

I love a coco in any kind. I liked it very much! Something such as oil with a large number of small planed coco. Fat moderately. Baunti nearby didn't lie. Kindled in hot water, poured in formochka for ice and in the freezer. Very conveniently. Got a cube, it is possible in ice-cream, it is possible to eat so, it is possible in a batch.

Tasty and packed full of goodness!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

If I run out of the coconut milk, I will use this. It is great in curry's and oriental dishes. Would definitely buy again.

The best coconut cream for cooking

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

It's not "raw", but for cooking, this is the best. I use in dhal all the time, very portable, makes creamy sauces.

Needs to be heated

Posted by 4966179004587915658 on Apr 10, 2013

Quite alright, but will go stone hard between each use, so you need to soak the bag in warm water.

doesn't rly taste that good to me

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

this hardens in low temperature and when i got it, there was white part on the top which was coconut oil, i presume, if it doesn't contain too much coconut particles i will use it for cosmetic purposes. the lower part contained slightly yellow coloured hard paste, which mainly contains coconut. i decided not to melt it but just cut a piece and eat it is as a desert, i will say it doesn't taste that good as i thought it would. will gonna have to use it in sweet porridges, i guess. great price thou.

Coconut Cream

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I bought but do not know to use

THIS ISN'T COCONUT CREAM

Posted by 5367742086887603557 on Sep 03, 2014

I wish they had described the product better as this is what I was expecting. Next time I will be sure to read the reviews. As for the product itself, well, it's a hard lump of finely shredded coconut, sort of like coconut flour, (at least this is how it's like in the hot weather we're having right now) floating in liquid. So far I've tried to use it like coconut cream, and I didn't like it very much, maybe it'll work better in more textured dishes where the flour-like feel of it will be blended in.

not sure yet

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

Wish iherb would stop making you review 'all or nothing'. I haven't used this product yet. It seems like a good value, quantity wise.

Good, just hate the plastic packaging

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

I really like the product, but I really hate the plastic packaging. Wish they would put it in a jar, even a BPA free plastic jar, just as long as it wasn't that cheap, toxic plastic wrapper. May not continue buying because of this.

Very sticky and thick

Posted by 5089385741631166244 on Feb 28, 2016

The content took awhile to melt in the hot water, it has a yellow tinct and not pure white like coconut cream. Also after melted it is extremely thick and sticky like something was added to make it that way. I felt it's too way off the natural coconut cream I usually have.