• Reviews | English

Coconut love :)

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

The texture is a bit grainy so use it with that in mind. It tastes very good, very satisfied.

Cannot live without it!

Posted by 4658791700929503469 on Aug 12, 2013

This is perfect, no fuss creamed coconut, all ready to use, that you cannot find anywhere else. I love it. Besides, it's not even expensive at all. I use it everywhere everyday, even as a dessert - half scoop of this frozen every night after dinner (never better).

Hard to Find!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

I was happy to find this at iherb...I have several recipes calling for creamed coconut. I must admit I have not used it as yet, but I gave it the benefit of doubt & rated it 5 stars just for the fact that I can now use my recipes. I will update if it is anything less than expected!

Sweet Taste

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Oct 30, 2012

When i purchased this product I thought I bought package of dehydrated coconut milk. The product turned out great, with a sweet taste, but was actually what I would call a cross between coconut oil, coconut milk solids and coconut flesh. My fault. Good product though.

Staple in kitchen

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on May 17, 2015

Tastes really good. I use it to make smoothies, gravy and oatmeal.

Excelente

Posted by claclita on Nov 18, 2015

Cuando la compre pense que venia liquida,para mi sorpresa viene solidificada y se disuelve con agua caliente una genialidad!! ya que antes compraba liquida y tenia que consumirla rapido porque expiraba a los pocos dias, en cambio con esta..es mucho mas rendidora en todos los aspectos.una maravilla de producto. Volvere a repetir siempre y claro con un sabor incomparable totalmente coco natural en crema me encanto <3

AMAZING PRICE for a brilliant product.

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

I bought this specifically to bake paleo bread and I cannot believe the amazing price here on iHerb. The product is fantastic too and worked perfectly. I am absolutely coming back for more. Thank you iHerb for carrying this at such an INCREDIBLE price.

Great alternative to canned coconut milk

Posted by jennar on Aug 14, 2015

I love this product! Natural alternative to canned coconut milk which contains other ingredients. Worked very well in my curry.

Yummy

Posted by 5383848053424055916 on Dec 12, 2015

This is yummy and good for my kidneys.

Ok

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I'm giving this 5 stars even though I didn't care for it. There was nothing wrong with it, I just prefer homemade I guess. Great value though, way cheaper than most other brands, even the non-organic ones.