very good

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 12, 2011

would give it five stars if it didn't have guar gum. VERY badly dented cans.

Coconut milk without BPA

Posted by Reviewer3309869 on Nov 15, 2011

Love this product. Apparently, the lining has no BPA. But some of the cans were dented when I received them.

cream rather than milk

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jan 13, 2014

taste good but it's thicker than milk. to me it seems more like cream rather than milk, still good though.

Coconut milk

Posted by Reviewer1248432 on Jul 14, 2011

This coconut milk is good, but I believe some other brands have a better, richer taste.

Not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

I use a lot of organic coconut milk to make dairyfree icecream, and leave the boxes in the fridge to separate the solids from the liquid. This one didn't separate properly. Flavour was ok. Not much to save on price compared to my local grocery-store either, so I won't buy it again.

Too watery!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Oct 17, 2012

This is not a light coconut milk, but it is so watery.

Best of coconut milks

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012

As we have very little choice in our country for coconut products, I am happy we can order them online from IHerbs. This coconut milk is wonderful, I mix it up with cacao powder and coconut sap sweetener, addign some vanilla and having healthy dessert this way. This milk is very creamy, dense and rich and the texture is very even.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1235042 on Jun 29, 2012

i made great soup with this milk! recommend

tasty and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This milk is wonderful. Tastes delicious in every kind of meal. This milk I'm adding to cocktails, desserts, while baking, frying and cooking in all kind of dishes made of vegetables and meat. Восхитетльное кокосовое молоко. Обладает прекрасным вкусом кокоса. Можно добавлять в коктейли, разные дессерты, выпечку, а также в блюда из овоощей мясв при жарке и тушке.

Rich and creamy

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

I use this in place of milk. It is thick and creamy. It goes well with cereal. The thicker part can be used in place of whipped cream.