I use this in coffee

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

You have to use a lot because it's very liquid. It's not the same as heavy cream and I'm hoping I'm getting good nutrition from it. I shake the can up and use a can opener to cut two slots in the top, then store it in the fridge. I use up a can every two days just putting it in my coffee, so it's too pricey to go on this way. I'm exploring using this for kefir and yogurt. Probably the best brand available. It's often out of stock in my local health food store.

^^

Posted by 5353294401537088359 on Oct 06, 2014

This order is my mistake. I don't know how I cook this. Please tell me. TT

Exellent

Posted by 5647051839561380319 on Sep 02, 2014

Really nice, good for the shakes and smoothy.

love it!!!!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Aug 16, 2014

I was a bit skeptical before ordering this because the "organic" label...but this was the bomb! great taste and texture! reordered 3 more tight when it was opened.

so disappointing :(

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Jul 24, 2014

I thought it was suppose to be a good coconut milk, but it had an awful after taste, one that I didn't taste in any other brand. threw everything I bought to the trashcan.

The best coconut milk ever!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Jul 04, 2014

So smooth, jummy - and organic as well! I use this coconut milk a lot. No one I buy in Norway is so perfect like this.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply a great coconut milk, very delicious.

so creamy:)

Posted by 5033765118716539403 on Jun 06, 2014

I liked it! You can taste nice flavor of coconut and it's really creamy! I used it for smoothies.

Will not buy again

Posted by 4903984770443344084 on May 25, 2014

I bought six cans of this coconut milk and not ONE of them separated so I could make vegan whipped cream, which is the main reason I purchased. I chilled them for 6-8 hours and one even overnight. This has not happened with any other brand.

Authentic taste

Posted by 5726183748924372477 on Apr 15, 2014

this milk separates into water and fat, and the fat part gets really hard, so it's not very easy to use, but the taste is authentic, no bs, no preservatives, emulsifiers, carrageenan (all the liquid milks use it, and it's carcinogenic)... Tastes great.