July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Egyptian Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream, 4 oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

horrible product!

Posted by Reviewer1842929 on Nov 28, 2011

It is the most terrible cream I've been use. It's is too greasy and can be hardly absorbed, every time I use it, I will be teased by my mother to put lard directly on my face. It also make my face allergic, develop red rashes. I just can't believe why there are so many positive reviews!

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Posted by 5477598745661820387 on Jul 18, 2012

I bought this in the hopes that it would actually do something that would in fact be a little like magic but to my disappointment I saw nothing special about it at all. Its just a overpriced jar of extremely greasy cream like substance. I wouldn't buy this again and I'm very sorry I spent the money that I did on it because it is way overpriced!

causing skin trouble

Posted by Reviewer2431813 on Aug 07, 2011

too rich and oily. take long to get absorbed. And most importantly it caused skin trouble to me and my mum as well. I think it doesn't suit for me,,,

Smells stronger

Posted by Reviewer2741933 on Jan 11, 2012

I first bought Egyptian Magic from the companys' website and loved it. This one has a stronger olive oil smell which I don't like. I might return.

allergic

Posted by Reviewer1387787 on Mar 08, 2012

i was allergic to this cream. i broke out in a rash all over my neck area so i had to see my doctor. it's very greasy and heavy texture. if your skin is sensitive, please think twice before choose this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »