Egyptian Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream, 4 oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

The name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer1348012 on Dec 28, 2010

I've been using for about 1 year and just love this cream.So glad iherb started selling. All natural, no toxic/harmful ingredients. Leaves my face soft and supple. A little goes a long way. Will continue using. Must have if you want young soft looking skin.

Must-have cream

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Sep 09, 2011

I haven't used this cream to it's full potential yet, but so far so good. I use it as a face/eye cream at night, as a lip balm and to spot treat dry skin on hands and heels. It's a fantastic cream and I plan to always have some on hand. p.s. In case you're wondering what it smells like, to me it smells like pure olive oil soap.

Good enuf for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2688465 on Mar 14, 2011

I have very dry skin from head to toe. Before this cream, I used emu oil but it's too expensive even though it worked. I use this one day and night but it's pretty oily for day usage.. I use this cream for my lips and it worked. It's good for all over my body. I'm getting into this!

Rejuvenate age

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on May 22, 2011

Is your face all wrinkled up and tired from a night out. This product is amazing. It pulls all the misfit wrinkles back to where they are suppose to be.

Perfect for winter!

Posted by Reviewer3150697 on Dec 02, 2011

I love this in cold wheather, when my skin is dry. It is perfect with some organic powder on top - makes my skin glow!