Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Silica, 18 oz (533 ml)

Liquid minerals, have to love it!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have been using this for almost a month now, but I can't say that I notice anything on my nails yet. I am male and not old, yet I have tese vertical lines on my nails. They new grown nails haven't got less lines. But silica is an important mineral for the body, as processed food is mostly stripped from this minereal. So if this product consists the sufficient amount of silica, I am happy about it, since I don't like additives which often are on tablets. (I am hypersensible toward lots of substances.) For now I will give five stars. Going to continue using this for at least a couple of more months, and if I don't see any visible signs of an effect on nails and hair and skin, I will come back and edit the character. I also use vitamin-B supplement and zink.

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Apr 06, 2012

The absolute best product for silica - high dosage and great price compared to other leading brands.

Much prefer Naka brand

Posted by 5497171235013388804 on Jul 15, 2013

very watery - just don't like this one. Naka is a very thick product that can also be used as a facial mask - this one you can't do that with.

Don't think so

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Apr 29, 2013

Poor absorption - have had to take four times the amount to notice a difference. Going back to BioSil.

Works!