Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Moisturizing Lotion, Silica & MSM, 16 oz (474 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2455293 on Sep 10, 2012

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Such a healing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Nice!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Feb 23, 2011

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »