silica

Posted by 4816279613603034646 on Dec 24, 2015

I take it to detox aluminium.

Facelift in a bottle?

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 13, 2015

Wasn't sure what to expect from a small bottle of what looked - and pretty well tasted - like water. Then I spread a few drops over my face and neck and wasn't expecting the instant firmness that occurred (moisturizer seems to be required after doing so, though). That told me that this is definitely no mere bottle of water! Will start doing this daily but will dilute the drops with a little water first. Most impressed with this Liquid Silica from Eidon. Will always re-order.

Happy with this

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

Good product does what it claims.

Powerfull

Posted by Reviewer3139270 on Nov 06, 2014

Bought Silidyn from Vedax and it wasn't as powerfull as this product. Does great things for skin, hair and especially nails. Keep your skin from aging too fast too.. Wish it would come in larger bottles. Doesn't help with psoriasis issues though.Makes your cellulite flatten.

Excellent !!

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

These does the same jobs as all the silica gel,drops on the market etc.BUT I do take them sublingually seems more effective somehow and you can use less. Works on acne too..

Good for spots/blemishes and is hypoallergenic - however I think the bottle I got was a dud

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 26, 2014

I think the bottle I got was a dud, because I got absolutely zero results from it (though I've bought the same brand/concentration from a local shop and do get good results from that). I find I don't need anywhere near the 375mg suggested serving which is way too much for me - though I don't drink tap water so am getting silica from the spring water I drink, plus I don't mega-dose nutrients that antagonise silica. I found dry silica caused an immediate asthma attack (which I've read is not uncommon) so liquid silicon dioxide is the only form I'll buy. As an astringent, it's great for clearing spots/skin issues - applying one drop, I find spots on face resolve within 24 hours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great alternative for trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

Just add this to water and you will get the valuable trace minerals that we so often miss out on from our food.

No More Turkey Neck!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Oct 02, 2013

I have been taking this for over a month now. I began taking for hair, skin and nails, maily skin as I was feeling I need plastic surgery! After taking for 10 days I noticed my "turkey neck" tighten up drastically and I hadn't changed anything else, just taken this product. I was feeling desperate for plastic surgery for my neck. My hair seems better too. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1027909 on Aug 27, 2013

At least for my nails, they are stronger in only a few weeks. Started it because of hairloss, seems better but still early days.

getting there...maybe

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Jul 30, 2013

I haven't noticed any results yet, but I remember from previous products I've used it took about 2 months to notice the growing in my nails. Let's see what happens with this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »