Eidon Mineral Supplements, Silica & MSM Moisturizer Lotion, 4 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2971453 on Aug 01, 2011

This lotion does what it says it does. It absorbs really fast and my skin looks great- free of wrinkles and I believe my dark spots are fading.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Oct 11, 2011

I used it on my face as a moisterizer too and saw my face glow pretty. It has no scent, so it can smell bland and but other than that, I enjoyed using this product on my skin. It didn't feel greasy at all, it actually didn't feel like it lasted long on but I didn't mind reapplying.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 11, 2012

It is quite heavy for a small bottle (I bought it to carry around in my bag). It dries quickly, isn't sticky, smells nice (a healthy smell, not fragranced, if you know what I mean). I can't comment on how effective it is on damaged skin, but so far so good.

Great too.

Posted by Reviewer2980591 on Apr 17, 2012

Keep it in my purse and I've never done that with any other product before.

Eidon Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Oct 04, 2013

Lotion is nice and light absorbs quickly with a faint citrus smell which isn't that fresh. I don't like how it separates in the bottle and often just water comes out before the product does. I shake the bottle a lot but it doesn't stop this from happening. I have used it on my face, hands, legs etc and like it but will not order again due to the separation of product it is like it has gone off. It is not worth sending back from New Zealand. I bought the small one first to try it - if it was good I was going to get the large pump bottle and use it as a base for home made moisturiser to which I could other ingredients. I'd be interested to know if this is abnormal for the water to separate and check for other comments.