10% Off Orders Over $40!

Elemental Herbs, All Good Lips, The Original Lip Balm, 4.25 g

Love this Lip Balm!

Posted by 5540083504482310008 on Sep 23, 2013

This is the best Lip Balm I have used yet..and I have used tons of lip balms over the years. It's not waxy, it's nice and moist and moisturizing. It doesn't last for several hours during the day but my lips are still moist when I wak-up in the morning. The lavender scent is heavenly..the second reason this is my favorite lip balm. I bought six the last time so that I could keep one everywhere because I can't be without it..I'm about to purchase another 5 or 6 right now.

Did not like

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I did not like this lip balm. It was very greasy, soaped on my lips a lot, and smelled very strong. It also did not last very long, so I had to reapply often. There are better organic and healthy lip balms, and I will not be repurchasing this one.