beautiful color payoff

Posted by 5548237108367053611 on Jan 23, 2016

I expected this lip product to be sheer but it actually has a very nice color pay off. The shade is a berry/mauve color that works very well with cool skin tones. It feels nice on the lips, but be sure to use a lip balm underneath as the product is a bit dry and does not glide on the lips when you apply. I keep this in my purse as it's become a staple in my lip wardrobe.

Good but a bit dry

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

The colour of this lip tint is good - deep violet-red, which I like. But when apply on lips it is a bit too dry that I need to apply lip balm before I put this on. It is not easy to find natural mineral lip tint at this price so it worth a try!

Really like it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This is so nice to just keep in my purse and apply whenever I feel like having a bit of colour on my lips. The colour is pigmented but slightly sheer, and is therefore not overwhelming. It's great for everyday wear.

Me encantan!

Posted by 5308239193265743810 on May 23, 2014

Prácticos,bonitos y naturales. Seguiré usándolos.

Too much shimmer

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

I didn't know that this has much shimmer. The color is nice, very minty and moisturizing.

awesome products

Posted by Reviewer2127226 on Jul 25, 2013

i have copper, pink, rose and maroon colors. love them all! especially this color.

nice

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jun 03, 2013

feels nice on the lips. not a lot of color, just a hint, but nice for everyday's look

Great every day balm

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on May 03, 2013

which I use a lot if I don't want a darker color (I love dark colors). This is nice purple /pink that brightens up my lips nicely without screaming, it tastes good (peppermint), have a great texture (not too soft or too hard), moisturizes well and is easy to apply without a mirror.

With a hint of color