Very good sunscreen.

Posted by 4659994802141606750 on Jul 25, 2013

I use this stick as a face sunscreen that I can always have in my purse. The neutral smell is exactly what I wanted and I find it easy to apply. Bonus : It doesn't make my skin shine.

lifesaver!

Posted by 5060064503616270174 on Sep 11, 2013

My handbags' best friend. Only thing I didn't like was the weird smell but after applying you don't notice any more.

ok

Posted by 5606354485289863184 on Apr 24, 2014

Es un poco grasoso, me gusta más para el frio, pero mui bueno producto y no tuve alergias con él. Y está en el guide del EWG como "excelente" como proteccion de lo UVA.

no white cast

Posted by sarareviews on Jun 07, 2014

there's no white cast, but it's thick and a little drying (depends on your skin type and area you apply, and purpose(beach or daily use)

meh

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

Bought this to use on my lips, it's so hard to find a non-whitening zinc lip balm that's also mildly flavored or completely unflavored. It's huge, way too big to go in my pocket, so I kept it by the back door to use before going out to the garden. Also very hard and dry, even when it's hot out, not sure how you would manage to put this on your face. Went rancid way before I could use it all

Very heavy and sticky

Posted by 5627209357019004251 on May 25, 2014

I tried applying it once, my face felt like it was coated with a thick sticky layer. Couldn't wait to get home and remove it (which wasn't easy - had to wash my face twice with a cleanser). Am waiting for the kids to try it out, if they feel like I did it will end up in the trash can.

Effective but runs into eyes

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I reordered this sunstick because it kept me burn free last summer. So far, so good, but it does tend to run into your eyes if you sweat after applying it on the forehead. The old formula stayed where you put it. Still recommend.

Sticky Hard Wax

Posted by 5294035650097230470 on Sep 04, 2015

This stuff reminds me of a glue stick. It smells bad and comes apart when trying to apply it. It feels like hard sticky wax. Bad product and a waste of money.