Elemental Herbs, Sunstick, SPF 30, Unscented, 0.6 oz

Very good sunscreen.

Posted by 4659994802141606750 on Jul 25, 2013

I use this stick as a face sunscreen that I can always have in my purse. The neutral smell is exactly what I wanted and I find it easy to apply. Bonus : It doesn't make my skin shine.

lifesaver!

Posted by 5060064503616270174 on Sep 11, 2013

My handbags' best friend. Only thing I didn't like was the weird smell but after applying you don't notice any more.

no white cast

Posted by 5263624909797337735 on Jun 07, 2014

there's no white cast, but it's thick and a little drying (depends on your skin type and area you apply, and purpose(beach or daily use)

Very heavy and sticky

Posted by 5627209357019004251 on May 25, 2014

I tried applying it once, my face felt like it was coated with a thick sticky layer. Couldn't wait to get home and remove it (which wasn't easy - had to wash my face twice with a cleanser). Am waiting for the kids to try it out, if they feel like I did it will end up in the trash can.

ok

Posted by 5606354485289863184 on Apr 24, 2014

Es un poco grasoso, me gusta más para el frio, pero mui bueno producto y no tuve alergias con él. Y está en el guide del EWG como "excelente" como proteccion de lo UVA.