Baby doesn't like this

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Sorry, I love Ella's Kitchen but this just doesn't appeal to my baby. I tasted it myself and I don't quite like it myself. Taste is a bit too strong for me. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Did not realize it was baby food.

Posted by 5629836135170152618 on Nov 27, 2012

Maybe I should have read the description better but I thought this was a sauce. Perhaps the title needs to have "baby-food" in it.

sHE LOVED IT

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

shE LOVED it when we were travelling.

So tasty it will blow your mind

Posted by supernova on Feb 04, 2014

Not all baby foods are created equal. And I suppose, even within Ella's own product range, not all their products are tasty. But this particular recipe was so tasty when I tried it before I gave it to my baby, I was pleasantly surprised. He loved it too. No dairy, no tomatoes, no salt or sugar, 100% taste.

baby food punch

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 08, 2013

Good

Ella's Kitchen, Chick-Chick-Chicken Casserole with Vegetables + Rice

Posted by Reviewer3297703 on Dec 20, 2012

Taste was ok. My baby refuses to eat ready made (meat-veggie) baby food, but this was a success! I was happy finally to find a ready made food which I can take with us when travelling, shopping etc.

Just average

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015

Will not repurchase

Beware of Sell By Date

Posted by 5632838974434175672 on Mar 29, 2016

I ordered 4 of these for my son, and when they arrived, they were one week short of expiry date. Disappointing for something that is expected to be a relatively long shelf life item. Please check all your goods carefully before feeding to baby.