Yumyum!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Apr 23, 2014

My son did not like theese, but I loved them! Great for a busy day at work and as a snack between meals!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

Being hard means it takes my boy longer to get through and less likely to come back for more so soon. He still loves to get one

chewy but good

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 06, 2013

Found this product rather chewy and hard for a toddler with barely 8 teeth. May be more suited to one who has their back molars in as it needed a good grind prior to swallowing. Was a little on the dry side too. Will try again in a few months when more teeth have come in.

yuck

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These cereal bars are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too hard

Posted by Luddil on Sep 10, 2015

These bars are harder than cereal bars for adults. They are supposed to be for 1+ year olds. Seriously? They do not dissolve easy in the mouth, can easily choke on a piece. Very disappointed.

My Daughter loves these!

Posted by 5261807417662983390 on Feb 21, 2016

Ella's Kitchen products are amazing, but the Nibbly Fingers are the best. I've been buying these for my daughter since she was about a year old and now she's almost three and still loves them. It's much better and healthier than any other cookie out there.https://secure.iherb.com/i/ui/stars/star_s_full.png

Nam!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jenta mi digger disse, synd de ikke selges i Norge også:) En favoritt her i huset!

Great!

Posted by 4976326040056908943 on Feb 22, 2015

These are so great to have along in the bag for a quick snack or a breakfast on the go. Baby boy of mine loves them! A little expensive though...

아기가 잘먹네요

Posted by 4619785674295400107 on Feb 25, 2015

이제 퍼프 이런건 시시해서 잘 안먹길래 새로운 간식거리 찾은건데 빵빵 이러면서 잘 먹어요 근데 딱딱한 알갱이들이 좀 섞여있어요 그래도 18개월 아가 잘 먹네요

Good as baby snack

Posted by Ternen on Aug 19, 2012

I think this will be acceptet when my baby can taste some. But I had one, and I think she'll like it as she is not that used to very sweet things. Love Ella's kitchen!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »