Very sheer.

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Dec 04, 2013

More sheer than I expected. Stays on all day, but my skin is dry, so I look flakey and cakey by the end of the day. I was hoping to use this as my winter foundation, but I will have to keep searching.

Natural foundation

Posted by 4719213857341347185 on Dec 13, 2013

I was looking for a natural foundation which Emani is. The colour is great and is really hydrating just wish it's coverage was a bit heavier. I thought it would be like a medium coverage but it's more like sheer to medium. So I just put mineral powder foundation over the top when I want heavier coverage.

hydrating natural foundation with good coverage

Posted by Reviewer2252455 on Jan 31, 2016

Have been trying so many different types of more 'natural' foundation and somehow settled with everyday mineral's jojoba foundation. though the powder's very fine, it's still inconvenient to handle the brush and the mess. finally found a mineral foundation in liquid format that's easily manageable, not cakery and with good coverage. It's easy to spread and so far stay on well.

Great every day foundation

Posted by 5129922192952625500 on Feb 17, 2016

I'm onto my second lot of this foundation. It's a great, light coverage, every day foundation. It's easy to apply and it blends well. Doesn't dry out my skin nor make it oily.