Emerald Forest, Botanical Revitalizing Conditioner, with Sapayul, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Wow, wow, wow!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 08, 2012

Being half black, half white, my hair can be tricky. It seems like most products don’t give enough moisture to my hair but black hair care products sometimes make my hair oily or they are so full of chemicals so I don’t want to use them. Plus my hair is super thick and there is a lot of it so that is a challenge too. I cannot say enough about this conditioner! I bought it on a whim and didn’t expect too much from it. When I first bought it, I used a different companies shampoo and it was nice but not great. But when I bought the Moisturizing Shampoo and used them together, my hair feels like silk when I wash out the conditioner. I still have to use my leave in conditioner and protecting spray before I dry my hair. But I’m so happy to finally find a natural shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair soft and not oily.

yay

Posted by 4656551322322430442 on Mar 15, 2013

Finally a conditioner that makes my hair feel and smell amazing! I can't explain how delicious this smells, you need to try it!

First impressions of this product

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I have used this 3 times on my long, wavy, thick and tangly hair, and I feel it doesn't detangle my hair at all. I use handfuls of product, but it does't feel much on the hair, I would prefer more slippery feel, as it helps with detangling. However I comb my hair gently with tangle teezer to get conditioner everywhere and I use other conditioner to seal cuticles. It seems to bring some shine and doesn't weight down my hair. I don't like the smell it's too strong, granny parfym-like.