Always buy Birch Xyltiol

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

most xylitol is corn based. not good. so always buy the birch xylitol made in USA

Very good sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2591973 on May 07, 2012

Use it on my porridge, lovely flavor, much like sugar.....beats stevia!! No aftertaste!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it is the only one I could find on iherb that was not made from corn.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1875715 on May 31, 2012

I chew at least seven grams of xylitol crystals per day in order to improve my dental health. This xylitol, made from birch trees, definitely tastes better than xylitol crystals manufactured from corn. I highly recommend this product, which is also well-packaged.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 03, 2012

This taste just like sugar, but is a lot better for the blood sugar! Will buy again :)

Good

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I usually use this together with e.g. erythritol or palm sugar. I'm very pleased with it and the price is good. This is the same as "Bjørkesøt" in Norway.

Xylitol, emerald Forest Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2339216 on Jul 23, 2011

Wonderful product. Tastes just like sugar! Very pleased and will order again!

Best Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Aug 12, 2011

I don't know why xylitol has been kept such a secret. It is far superior to sugar - tastes great, satisfies the sweet craving without any feeling of needing more. You can feel that it is good for you

good but just a little too sweet

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

Very good, not artificial, and no after-taste. To my taste it is sweeter than sugar, but is easily adjusted for. I add it to my morning cup of tea to reduce the amount of demerara sugar I use.

Good product - Real Bark Xylitol

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I liked it, but it finished too fast. Small packaging. Unfortunately, the cheaper Xylitol products are made of Corn and not Tree Bark