Xylitol, emerald Forest Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2339216 on Jul 23, 2011

Wonderful product. Tastes just like sugar! Very pleased and will order again!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 03, 2012

This taste just like sugar, but is a lot better for the blood sugar! Will buy again :)

Best Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Aug 12, 2011

I don't know why xylitol has been kept such a secret. It is far superior to sugar - tastes great, satisfies the sweet craving without any feeling of needing more. You can feel that it is good for you

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it is the only one I could find on iherb that was not made from corn.

Good

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I usually use this together with e.g. erythritol or palm sugar. I'm very pleased with it and the price is good. This is the same as "Bjørkesøt" in Norway.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1875715 on May 31, 2012

I chew at least seven grams of xylitol crystals per day in order to improve my dental health. This xylitol, made from birch trees, definitely tastes better than xylitol crystals manufactured from corn. I highly recommend this product, which is also well-packaged.

Always buy Birch Xyltiol

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

most xylitol is corn based. not good. so always buy the birch xylitol made in USA

Good product - Real Bark Xylitol

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I liked it, but it finished too fast. Small packaging. Unfortunately, the cheaper Xylitol products are made of Corn and not Tree Bark

Nice one, but..

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Jan 06, 2013

I was really stoked about this product when it arrived, thought it has a great taste as well as the dental health benefits xylitol provides. But as the time passed by, I started to notice the aftertaste practically every sugar substitute has. Felt my coffee does not taste as good as it used to. Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice product with a lot of great characteristics, but right now I'm more interested in taste and willing to explore some other alternatives.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Jul 16, 2015

This is the only brand I've tried so far and like it. It is a little coarser than regular sugar but dissolves quickly. Tastes like sugar, sweet like sugar. The only problem with Xylitol in general is we can't consume a lot in a day as it gives stomach issues.