Xyla Spearmint Is a Great Tasting Gum! Flavor LASTS TOO!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

The Xyla Spearmint Gum is good. I became bored with chewing the gum before the flavor ran out. I like that the gum is naturally sugar free and has no artificial sweeteners. Since I am on a gluten-free diet I also appreciate that this gum is gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, casein free etc. If I were much of a gum chewer I would buy this item again.

much taste!

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Nov 05, 2014

GREAT GUM

Xyla Sugar Free Gum

Posted by 4811215396019664239 on May 03, 2014

I really like this flavor. I was advised by dentist to chew gum because I had a saliva gland removed and that would help with dry mouth. I like the fact that Xylitol actually helps with restoring the quality of my teeth while I chew it. I give it a four because the flavor runs out quick, although I still keep it in my mouth.

Dura muy poco!

Posted by 5537732896252190362 on Apr 12, 2014

Los chicles esta bastante buenos, pero su sabor dura muy poco unos 5 min. y ya no sientes nada( Pero en general, me han gustado)

Terrible!

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Jan 08, 2014

I could not finish this gum packet! At the very beggining the taste is nice, but just for a little while! And after that, the gum starts to separate in littles balls.... Disgusting!

lasts less

Posted by 5435359149279615352 on Dec 09, 2013

I don't come to like this. Artificial flavor lasts too short.

Loses taste quickly

Posted by odereviews on Dec 07, 2013

I haven't been happy with any of the chewing gums I have bought from iHerb. This one also loses taste way too quickly. Emerald Forest Sugar, Xyla, Naturally Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint, 12 Pieces also isn't the cheapest product around.

natural gum

Posted by 5227123221905484049 on Nov 29, 2013

I use chewing gum only when I can't brush my teeth, made my teeth feeling clean.

Posted by Reviewer2898524 on Nov 05, 2013

ok

bad

Posted by 4764868028954946563 on Oct 23, 2013

not god at all