Emerald Forest Sugar, Xyla, Just Like Sugar, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

Beware

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Apr 26, 2014

I tried this product over a period of a couple of months. I thought I was ingesting a pure natural product. Do the research as to how this product is manufactured. I stopped using it in tea, coffee and porridge as it ripped my insides. It left me feeling ill, drained of all energy. This stuff ought to come with a serious health warning. Will stick to honey for my porridge and drink tea and coffee without any toxins.

Disappointed

Posted by 5488835536714986846 on Jun 30, 2014

Perhaps I expected too much after reading all the positive reviews. I'm using a Xylitol based toothpaste and love it so this product should be fine. However, I could barely taste 2 tablespoons of this in my coffee. When I added more, it tasted strange, definitely not like sugar. It's back to Stevia for me.