Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jan 06, 2014

So glad to find a source for Xylitol made from Birch instead of corn.

Very nice!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Oct 02, 2015

A very nice sweetener. I've tasted it out of the bag and have used it several times to make chocolate milk. A very nice product I will continue to buy it.

xylia

Posted by Reviewer2244015 on Mar 03, 2015

great stuff

For children after dinner

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Feb 24, 2016

Better than gum with nasties!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 22, 2016

This is great sugar alternative for high blood sugar. Cannot taste the difference between this and sugar. Even my hubby can't tell the difference. Baking, coffee, compo, gravy. POISONOUS FOR ANIMALS !

Very Good

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

I notice a difference in quality between corn based and birch based xylitol, especially my guts! No rumbles with this one, and it flavours my shortbreads, slices and protein shakes beautifully.

Best tasting sweetener yet

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

Of all the sugar substitutes I've tried, this is the best. Leaves no aftertaste. Perfect for coffee. I used it this morning to sweeten my oatmeal, very sweet, I should use less. Very satisfied, thanks!

Perfect sweetener

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 31, 2013

I love this product! I'm on a paleo and lowcarb lifestyle, sometimes I miss eating baked goods - coz of all the sugars and gluten. Bought this, made tasty cupcakes and cupcake icings (after blending it down to powdered form and sifting them out). The sweetness is there and no aftertaste, and no side-effects too. Thank you, Xyla!

Delicious

Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013

I love this xylitol because has a great taste, I use for diabetic person and we love it. Excellent taste for cookies and pastry. I'm going to try other brand to taste too

Taste just like sugar and not derived from corn

Posted by CoolinArizona on Sep 16, 2013

I love this product and it truly does taste just like sugar and is not derived from corn. I read some of the reivews and people are commenting that it's not finely ground and what I do is put some in a coffee grinder (one that I don't use for coffee) and Wha La, I have fine ground Xyla sugar. No biggy deal. Iam experimenting with making a peach cobbler and substituted Emerald Forest Xyla using the exact proportions to the sugar the recipe called for. We all know that we love "sugar" and yet it is just so not good for us and the cause of so many health issues including too much candida. So I say switch to XYLA and enjoy the sweet taste without the guilt.