.A Delight!

Posted by Reviewer3157151 on Jul 07, 2008

I love natural coconut oil rubbed on my very dry feet! I understand it kills athlete's foot so I am using it for several purposes. You should never put anything on your skin that you would not put in your mouth! This is safe and kills bacteria and boosts immune system! Best kept secret!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Feb 18, 2008

It tastes great, and I use it for my skin and hair. Coconut oil is definitely a wonder oil. It smells wonderful as well. I'm very happy with this product.

Emerald Labs, Extra Virgin, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2217380 on Mar 06, 2008

This is the best tasting coconut oil that I have ever tasted. Plus it was recommended to me, thank goodness, by someone who does very thorough research on wellness products. I want to say excellent!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1751301 on Jun 08, 2011

I swish this coconut oil in my mouth for at least 20 mins. everyday, as I get ready for work. Lately, I have rec'd compliments about my white teeth! I know it's the coconut oil. Been at it for nearly 9 months. I will continue to purchase this brand!

Emerald-Laboratories-Coconut-Oil-Extra-Virgin-Certified-Organic

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Oct 24, 2011

coconut oil is great for balancing out your blood sugar levels and leaves you feeling much more energetic

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Nov 15, 2011

Nice taste...

Emerald Laboratories Coconut Oil, extra virgin

Posted by Reviewer2108336 on Jan 09, 2012

Great price for a large amount of coconut oil. I have a hard time finding affordable coconut oil for my liver issues, but I found this at iHerb and the price was VERY reasonable and affordable. Thank you iHerb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 31, 2012

I use coconut oil in my cooking. This product is very good

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1349450 on Feb 22, 2012

I use this for everything. In my hair as a mask overnight, it really helps the shine and health. I use it on my skin too. And I cook with it.

This is a superb product!

Posted by kristinsin on Mar 05, 2012

I use this oil for 'everything'

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »