Emerald Laboratories, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic, 16 oz (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Feb 18, 2008

It tastes great, and I use it for my skin and hair. Coconut oil is definitely a wonder oil. It smells wonderful as well. I'm very happy with this product.

Emerald Labs, Extra Virgin, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2217380 on Mar 06, 2008

This is the best tasting coconut oil that I have ever tasted. Plus it was recommended to me, thank goodness, by someone who does very thorough research on wellness products. I want to say excellent!

Emerald-Laboratories-Coconut-Oil-Extra-Virgin-Certified-Organic

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Oct 24, 2011

coconut oil is great for balancing out your blood sugar levels and leaves you feeling much more energetic

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1751301 on Jun 08, 2011

I swish this coconut oil in my mouth for at least 20 mins. everyday, as I get ready for work. Lately, I have rec'd compliments about my white teeth! I know it's the coconut oil. Been at it for nearly 9 months. I will continue to purchase this brand!

Way Better Than Expensive Moisturizers & Conditioners

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I am using it on my hair (for dryness & tangles) and for my body (KP). Coconut oil is GREAT stuff! Don't expect miracles but at least it is a low-cost, natural and provides moisturisation for dry skin & hair. I can't comment on this particular brand though, as this is my 1st time using extra virgin coconut oil.