FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

My opinion

Posted by Reviewer1265784 on Mar 28, 2012

I have used the coconut oil for awhile and I am very pleased with the results. I believe I would continue using it at a reasonable price in the future

Pure Natural Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1192839 on Feb 29, 2012

I bought 3 bottles of this product so I could share with my brother and my Mother- we love this product and believe it helps us with memory issues and helps keep the 'fog' from setting into our brains- thanks for having a great product at a great price

good

Posted by Reviewer2151210 on Feb 26, 2012

This is my third purchase!!!! I love it!

Good quality oil

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Nov 08, 2011

I think its better than NOW foods coconut oil. They are more effective.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Nov 07, 2011

My skin seems to look better taking this and my bowels move more smoothly. This helps with energy as well. Research the benefits of coconut oil to the soul.

great

Posted by Reviewer1233279 on Oct 18, 2011

used for years

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Oct 18, 2011

great price and I just discover it helps in yeast infections as well!!!

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2328863 on Oct 10, 2011

I have been having problems w/ my digestive system, an auto immune disease and high cholesterol. My cholesterol has been high since Feb. of 2000 and I only weighed 117 pounds! By the 5th day I felt much better, not sluggish and w/ my auto immune disease I need all the help I can get! Just over a month and my cholesterol is down below 195! Please, if you're having problems w/ your bowels and feeling run down or have high cholesterol, please give this product a try. I was skeptical at first but I am a firm believer now! Thank You Emerald Laboratories!

Best Available

Posted by Reviewer1450200 on Jul 18, 2011

I have tried others. This is the best brand available and iHerb.com has the best price. I am already referring people!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »