10% Off Orders Over $40!

Emerald Laboratories, Extra Virgin, Pure Natural Coconut Oil, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

This product changed my life!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2730199 on Jan 02, 2007

When I discovered Coconut oil supplements, I was suffering from neck and back pain as a result of an automobile accident. Also because of a tyroid problem, I was gaining weight without eating anything more than I normally would. The supplements kicked up my metabolism, took the edge off the pain and I have much more energy than I've had in years. I'm convinced that all these improvements are due to the coconut oil. I've recommended it to everyone who will stand still long enough to listen. I'm happy to say I've lost 18 pounds without dieting and I would never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it for myself. I'm a natural skeptic and therefore was thrilled with the way my body and health have improved with the addition of coconut oil. I will continue to take it and will also continue to sing its praises!!!

Mrs. Glenna Rudy

Posted by Reviewer1632721 on Mar 27, 2008

After 2 weeks my joint pain is gone,and I've lost 8 pounds. But my brother whose been on them for 4 months has no knee pain anymore and has lost 70 pounds,just being pain free without pain medication is amazing.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3156210 on Apr 12, 2009

Coconut oil is a great moist fixer uper foryour skin and also helps to get rid of belly fat. This brand works very well

Helped clear my daughter's severe eczema

Posted by Reviewer3319339 on Jul 06, 2009

My 10 year-old daughter has suffered from severe eczema all over her body. since she was born. She has been in a serious flare for a month before I added these coconut oil softgels to her daily intake along with high-potency digestive enzymes. Her skin has cleared completely from head to toe. She loves her new smooth skin. Note: She takes two softgels in the morning and two in the evening.

Great Omega 3 product

Posted by Reviewer1716348 on Nov 29, 2007

I never liked coconut, but this product is great, even in it's bulk form. Helps with aches, bowels, and just makes you feel better.