HOt flashes

Posted by Reviewer1997679 on Dec 12, 2015

This seemed to give me hot flashes!! Way too old for them and you'd think it would do the opposite. Maybe I needed to use it longer, but I gave up.

why I like Emertia

Posted by 4668058481057199731 on Mar 27, 2015

I have used it for years. I like receiving my supplements by skin instead of by mouth.

Ms. Marla Efird

Posted by 5470906357996916598 on Oct 22, 2014

I have felt myself becoming more calm and I have a better handle on my emotions.

Natural Hormone Balancing cream

Posted by 5366031092281555316 on Apr 30, 2014

This was the first time I had ordered with this company so I checked them out to ensure they are legitimate as I'm from the UK and this is a US company. I needn't have worried, they are a good company and forwarded the Emerita within 24 hours of my on-line order. It took 14 days to arrive as expected for the standard $4 postal fee to the UK. Unfortunately, I was charged £4.13 in UK import VAT and an £8 handling fee by the UK post office (around $20 in total) on an order value of $35, ouch! So, if you are ordering from the UK make sure the value of your order is under £15 to avoid these fees (around $25).Check out the Post office website for further information. The product itself is brilliant, I used to be able to get it here in the UK, sadly not anymore. Following an early Hysterectomy with loss of an ovary, I began to get the most horrendous hot flushes, every 1/2 hour all day and all night, it was overwhelming. My GP was useless an I was desperate after 10 months of little sleep, constantly taking clothes off then back on again, sweat running off me, showering several times a day and the sheer exhaustion took its toll. I did some research and found this natural product, within a week the flushes had reduced! I got into a good rhythm using the cream for 3 weeks and then having 2 weeks off it, trying to mimic my cycle before the menopause, this has worked fairly well. My life is now worth living, I still get flushes but they are much less in intensity and less frequent. I'm 54 now and had to do without Emerita for 2 months because I couldn't get it; the flushes came back again as bad as before. This cream has phytoestrogen, which is what I need, do your research as you may need the Pro-gest cream (by Emerita) depending on your problem. When I run out again I will order from i-Herb, but it will be for 1 tube to keep below the VAT import rate!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2540500 on Jan 08, 2014

I have been using this product for over a year and I find it keeps me balanced and cool-headed. I was going through some mood swings and hot flashes and not a little depression and since using this product in combination with the emerita progesterone cream I am completely free of symptoms. I have found it reliable for the long haul, not just a short-term fix.

A great remedy for skin with acne

Posted by Ophelia on Aug 13, 2013

I have to admit that this cream is really miraculous! Nothing to do with menopause support, I am 28 years old and I use it as a day care on my face and decolte, because it is the only remedy that helps me to reduce acne. I have some chronic hormonal dysfunctions, and since I can't stand any synthetic hormonal treatments this cream is very useful in my case. I am about to start a new homeopathic treatment, and will continue using this cream as a basic day care (works great with sensitive skin).

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jan 26, 2012

I have had surgery for severe endometriosis and have only one ovary left and the other one has been traumatised from surgery. As a result I was having 20 hot flashes a day and being woken at night with them. I have always avoided estrogen due to thinking all estrogen was "bad." However, I realised due to my symtoms I was lacking estrogen because I have used natural progesterone cream for years and it was obvioulsy not enough. Anyway, I noticed a difference in days. Hot flashes were decreased by about 10 % first day, but gradually they got less and less and by the time 1 to 2 weeks were up they were totally gone! Have also had my hormone levels and checked and estrogen is in a good range. I was worried it would make it too high. I actually tried DIM to help with the estrogen problems and hot flashes first but it actually increased my hot flashes even though it seems to work for other people. Anyhow, this works incredibly. I no longer dread the feeling of a hot flash coming on. I love this stuff. It's amazing, especially considering it's natural which means it's 'good' not 'bad' estrogen. ----------------------------------------- UPDATE: Changing from 5 stars to 1 star. I am adding to this review because this product has stopped working completely. I am having the same number and severite of hot flashes as before. Seems it stops working after a period of time - for me anyhow unfortunately :(

really helps

Posted by Reviewer1049342 on Nov 17, 2011

after years using another etrogen gel, this one is a relief

Hot Flash!!

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Oct 27, 2011

It has taken a month,but my hot flashes very mild and only once or twice a day instead of three very hard flashes an hour.I also use this along with pro gest and black cohosh softgels.

Love it !

Posted by Reviewer2095085 on Jul 23, 2011

A great alternative to taking pills.