Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Emtage Hair, Island Beauty Balm, 4 oz

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5457920296196733271 on Mar 22, 2014

This cream works like magic. It instantly moisturizes and hydrates my very dry skin. I use it at night, after every shower during the day when I wash my hands. It is now my favorite multi use cream that I use all over. I even use it on my hair to calm the frizz. I like that it has Shea butter as the first ingredient but it's better than plain Shea butter. It's creamy, smells great, and is very effective. I will be getting the 2 oz size so I can travel with it! I LOVE this Island Beauty Balm Multi use Cream!

This is a winner!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Mar 19, 2014

This cream has saved my skin this winter. Island Beauty Balm is full of the best beauty oils and butters out there. I have been using it all over my face at night, and to moisturize my dry lips, hands, heels and hair with incredible results. Another winner by Emtage!

Best body Butter

Posted by 5271134558609589646 on Dec 05, 2014

I've tried different body oils, but this is the best body butter for me. I usually prefer smth lighter in texture to use all over body, but I regularly apply this balm on hips and bottom - at first I used it to diminish my tiny old small stretch marks (from my teen years), but now I use it simply because it really improved my skin's elasticity. I also apply it on elbows and smts on lips. It works better then a regular shea butter, for instance, and I even love the nutty smell.

Not impressed

Posted by matillyrose on Nov 03, 2014

I cannot stand the smell of this balm, not pleasant to have lingering on your skin......I use thus on my face and it made my lips numb and my skin started to burn/sting after a while, I had to remove and apply something soothing. I didn't find it to be super moisturising and did nothing for the dry skin on my arms or legs and the smell.......ewwwww!!