Emtage Hair, Island Beauty Balm, 4 oz

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

This is a winner!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Mar 19, 2014

This cream has saved my skin this winter. Island Beauty Balm is full of the best beauty oils and butters out there. I have been using it all over my face at night, and to moisturize my dry lips, hands, heels and hair with incredible results. Another winner by Emtage!

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5457920296196733271 on Mar 22, 2014

This cream works like magic. It instantly moisturizes and hydrates my very dry skin. I use it at night, after every shower during the day when I wash my hands. It is now my favorite multi use cream that I use all over. I even use it on my hair to calm the frizz. I like that it has Shea butter as the first ingredient but it's better than plain Shea butter. It's creamy, smells great, and is very effective. I will be getting the 2 oz size so I can travel with it! I LOVE this Island Beauty Balm Multi use Cream!