Emtage Hair, Silktage Rejuvenating Styling Serum, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Silktage is pure magic!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Jul 12, 2011

I am a product junkie and when I heard there was a a hair serum with Camellia Oil, I had to have it. What a genius product! The ingredients are amazing. 100% botanical oils! Organic Camellia Oil is the first ingredient, Monoi Oil, Broccoli seed oil, OMG! There is no silicone, no chemicals. Silktage is pure magic! This amazing smelling, nourishing serum rejuvenated my frizzy, dry hair after the very first use. It's the best, most effective hair serum I have ever used! It made my hair feel soft, silky and shiny instantly. It doesn't weigh the hair down and make it sticky like MO. I use only a couple of drops of Silktage on my wet hair, I blow dry and then a couple more drops before I flat iron. A little goes a long way. Silktage really protects the hair from styling heat. My hair now looks smooth and healthy everyday. I give Silktage my highest recommendation!!!

Silktáge is AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1342768 on Aug 16, 2011

I ordered Silktáge from iHerb.com after seeing rave reviews of the product online and I must say, Silktáge definitely stood up to it's name. It works wonders on my frazzled ends. I have color treated hair and I'm always straightening it so this all natural product really helps revive those split ends. It also left my hair very shiny and silky. I highly recommend this product! Another tip: I have also used this product on my skin as a moisturizer and it works great! Before a date I'll rub a little on my legs to give them that more toned, shiny luster or I'll put a little on my hands to soften the back. Highly Recommend!

Emtage Hair, Silktáge Rejuvenating Styling Serum, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2352254 on Jan 17, 2012

The product is remarkable in every way. Its moisturizing properties are superb and it makes you glow. Much to my surprise it practically eliminated a chalazion that had foiled Drs. for 30+ years (8 failed procedures)! I used Emitage on my entire face, to include eyes, eyelashes and a couple days after I began, the chalazion broke without pain; no one would know I ever had it, and I use it each time I wash my face

Excellent!!

Posted by FromNorwayWithLove on Apr 13, 2012

I love this serum! Use it in my soft hair before blow dry. The result is shiny, silky, hair with volume and no fizz. You only need a little, couple of drops for my rather short hair. So it will last for ages. Silicon free!

Highly recommended

Posted by Skybeam on Aug 01, 2012

Highly recommended for fine, dry, curly hair like mine. Use with caution. It's better to realize you need more, and add a couple of drops afterwards, than put too much from the beginning resulting in oily looking hair. Oh! yes, it smells divine, I wish there was a perfume that smells like this!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »