LOVE this All Natural EMU OIL!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item is ultra active and certified fully refined. This natural, moisturizing non-pore clogging oil absorbs to help relieve discomfort and restore healthy skin. The price is certainly very reasonable. An all around great product.

Didn't work at all

Posted by 5665157265370812860 on Nov 12, 2014

It didn't help for acne scars

great

Posted by 4763505102546259910 on Apr 01, 2014

great..

moisturizes and soothes skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

It soothed and moisturized my skin without making me break out (and i am acne prone). i don't use it every day but when i feel my skin needs a bit extra.

UPDATED REVIEW - Twelve months later, this is on the 'Too Good To Be True' pile - Unsuitable for regular use on face

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

I've been using this most days for approx 12 months going by the date I first bought this - and in more recent months I've noticed unmistakably yellow skin around my eyes. That's never happened with anything else, let alone a skin care product. Over the last 12 months I've also struggled with a seemingly increasing number of small reactions to other things that used to be fine - though once I eliminated them, an underlying issue still seemed to remain. I foolishly didn't think to stop using this sooner. I've stopped using it now, and the yellow skin has gone. My eyes and face are also less puffy and I feel less fatigued. I didn't use much at all - refilling/reusing the bottle and dropper from the smaller size I bought to try first, I mixed ONE drop with some water on my palms to make a very thin liquid - some lazy-at-home days I didn't use any at all. Thinking back now, it was those days I didn't use this where I started to look and feel better. I currently don't use anything but water to cleanse and moisturise my face and it seems to be coping just fine - I could care less if my skin falls off, it would still be an improvement on whatever was going on while using this (which thankfully has stopped). I've spent so much time and money trying to find a low-salicylate/low-phenol hypoallergenic oil I can use that I'm happy sticking with nothing for now. Remember - what goes on the skin goes straight into the bloodstream. If you start to experience unexplained headaches please STOP using this oil. NOTE: I'm going to contact the company to ask what vit E they use as preservative. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. ORIGINAL REVIEW posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here - No salicylates or phytoestrogens! Not greasy at all - leaves skin feeling very soft, smooth and blotch/irritation free. Also true to claims and doesn't clog pores - beats anything else I've tried. Definitely choose certified fully refined. Disappointed I didn't get a bigger bottle, but seems to vanish quickly and this was only one available (can see why). Was also being cautious due to prior experience - $6 is very reasonable and a little goes a long way. I mix with water on palms before applying.

good for driness.

Posted by 5320671972792658331 on Dec 28, 2013

good for driness. good price.

Emu Gold

Posted by 4791181473218920813 on Dec 20, 2013

The product arrived very quickly (5 days) and was in one piece, however the oil itself should not be in a tiny squeeze tube as it often gets stuck and hard to access.The oil itself does moisturize very well and does what it says however eventually my skin stopped reacting to it. I have started taking a day off here and there from it and have found very nice results. 8 out of 10 for sure.

can't figure out this one

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Nov 22, 2013

it sort of works sometimes but not always, so have no definite opinion on this one

very good serum

Posted by 4679313159620709733 on Nov 10, 2013

Not need cream anymore. Very good on wrinkles and dehydrated skin. I've never seen that before!

good oil

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Oct 10, 2013

good oil, have been using it for two weeks, good for eczemas, red spots on face