very good for reducing redness on face

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 14, 2012

I have broken capillares on my face and this emu oil is great for treating that problem. Recommended!

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

I have been using this oil only for about week or two but I seem to see a change on the skin on my face. It has helped clear blemishes from my face. I use the oil before going to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is very soft. I use it during the day sometimes too, some times my skin stays a little oily, but usually the oil gets absorbed well. It does not clog my pores. I will reorder this again. Thank you for prompt processing and fast shipping.

Nice moisturizer oil!!!

Posted by 5543102205800320109 on Oct 19, 2012

I use it with shampoo, conditioner, creams. Works wonderful!

instead of eye cream

Posted by netalee on Feb 22, 2012

I use it on my eyelids and around my eyes, little wrinkles under my eyes look really good.

Great for Scars!

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 08, 2012

As other reviews mentioned, this product is great for removing redness and scars. I started using it as my nightly moisturizer and it works wonderful. A little goes a long way, so the small bottle should last awhile. No scent and not super greasy. Perfect texture to smooth over skin.

This Oil is Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1175681 on May 26, 2011

I use it on my skin and my skin feels so soft, I also use this oil to massage my scalp and my hair is getting fuller where I have a thinning spot. I will order this oil again. Its a keeper.

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on May 14, 2011

This is wonderful stuff for itchy skin...try it.

Mrs. T

Posted by Reviewer2817262 on Jan 12, 2009

Love this Emu Oil. We use it for a number of things but mostly for dry skin and it keeps the kids eczema away!

One thousand stars product!!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011

It soothes my skin,relieves all wounds and scratches!Will certainly buy again!

I love this Emu Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Jul 26, 2012

This "Emu Gold" All natural oil (Extra Strength) has helped smooth out my face from shallow acne scars. I've used other brands, but this one is my favorite. It glides on your face, and within a few minutes it's completely absorbed. It's a perfect consistency. I read about emu oil helping with lines, wrinkles and scarring, so I thought I would apply the oil nightly to a few acne scars I had since my 20's. It works!! It has also helped smooth out my skin considerably. I now apply it to the lower part of my neck, because I sleep on my side and I can see a few lines starting to show. I've used this Emu Oil for about a year and will continue to do so. I recommend this oil to anyone that wants to smooth out lines, wrinkles or acne scarring. I've seen results within a few weeks, but you have to be diligent. I will keep purchasing from iherb because the prices are great and the service is exceptional!!