Emu Gold, 100% All Natural Emu Oil, Ultra Active, 1/2 fl oz

Great for Scars!

Posted by Reviewer3329401 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 08, 2012

As other reviews mentioned, this product is great for removing redness and scars. I started using it as my nightly moisturizer and it works wonderful. A little goes a long way, so the small bottle should last awhile. No scent and not super greasy. Perfect texture to smooth over skin.

UPDATED REVIEW - Twelve months later, this is on the 'Too Good To Be True' pile - Unsuitable for regular use on face

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Feb 19, 2014

I've been using this most days for approx 12 months going by the date I first bought this - and in more recent months I've noticed unmistakably yellow skin around my eyes. That's never happened with anything else, let alone a skin care product. Over the last 12 months I've also struggled with a seemingly increasing number of small reactions to other things that used to be fine - though once I eliminated them, an underlying issue still seemed to remain. I foolishly didn't think to stop using this sooner. I've stopped using it now, and the yellow skin has gone. My eyes and face are also less puffy and I feel less fatigued. I didn't use much at all - refilling/reusing the bottle and dropper from the smaller size I bought to try first, I mixed ONE drop with some water on my palms to make a very thin liquid - some lazy-at-home days I didn't use any at all. Thinking back now, it was those days I didn't use this where I started to look and feel better. I currently don't use anything but water to cleanse and moisturise my face and it seems to be coping just fine - I could care less if my skin falls off, it would still be an improvement on whatever was going on while using this (which thankfully has stopped). I've spent so much time and money trying to find a low-salicylate/low-phenol hypoallergenic oil I can use that I'm happy sticking with nothing for now. Remember - what goes on the skin goes straight into the bloodstream. If you start to experience unexplained headaches please STOP using this oil. NOTE: I'm going to contact the company to ask what vit E they use as preservative. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. ORIGINAL REVIEW posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here - No salicylates or phytoestrogens! Not greasy at all - leaves skin feeling very soft, smooth and blotch/irritation free. Also true to claims and doesn't clog pores - beats anything else I've tried. Definitely choose certified fully refined. Disappointed I didn't get a bigger bottle, but seems to vanish quickly and this was only one available (can see why). Was also being cautious due to prior experience - $6 is very reasonable and a little goes a long way. I mix with water on palms before applying.

This Oil is Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1175681 From New York on May 26, 2011

I use it on my skin and my skin feels so soft, I also use this oil to massage my scalp and my hair is getting fuller where I have a thinning spot. I will order this oil again. Its a keeper.

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer1654595 From Singapore on Feb 22, 2011

Hard to extract the oil from the bottle, impossible to used up all unless you crack the bottle. Comfortable using it

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer1274616 From Arizona on May 14, 2011

This is wonderful stuff for itchy skin...try it.