Very convenient size for a trial

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Feb 27, 2010

I read a lot of wonderful things about Emu oil. I bought this product with 2 purposes in mind: under the eyes wrincles, and my Rosacea skin condition. I mixed in this oil into my regular skin cream and into the cream I use under my eyes. The good news: it doesn't cause my extremely sensitive skin to beak out. As for the improvement in my skin - no miracles yet, and it's been a little less then a month. I'll keep using it till it's gone, then I'll dicide wether it helped or not.

a little too heavy

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 27, 2010

The texture reminds me of babassu oil, so if you've tried that you'll have an idea of what this is like. Emu oil is on the thick side and very nourishing. I'm only dropping one star off my rating because it was too heavy for my skin. I'm sure anyone with very dry skin will appreciate this scent-free oil.

emu gold

Posted by Reviewer1945570 on Jan 19, 2011

seems to be helping my rosacea

Its alright

Goes on like silk!!

Emu Gold, All Natural Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer1154780 on May 08, 2011

I liked it

Great mouisturizer for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer2934918 on Aug 22, 2011

Used for the dryest skin imaginable and it took the sting away of having those raw areas that are hard to heal. Better than a lotion, and worked better than other oils I've tried. Highly recommend! The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because this bottle is so small it runs out fast if you are using it daily. The product itself is a 5.

Be careful with storage

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

It was not hot at my room, but my emy oil deteriorated after several weeks :( During the usage I haven't noticed anything "magic" about it, well just like another cream or oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »