Immune system did not like

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 20, 2014

I've previously purchased Emu oil caps from a local store though they didn't seem to agree with me so I discontinued use. Those were not certified fully refined Emu oil. Because these caps are certified fully refined I thought they might be OK - however they're not. I've also tried two brands of emu oil as a moisturiser on my skin, only to realise ongoing issues with fatigue, edema, yellow skin around my eyes and increased sensitivity reactions to other things. Suggest caution for anyone suffering immune dysfunction, CFS, MCS, etc etc. 'Ultra Active' is not necessarily a good thing. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

어흑

Posted by Reviewer2332665 on Aug 23, 2013

에뮤오일과 사랑에 빠져서 먹어버리면 더 좋겠지? 라는 마음에 구매했는데... 상품평엔 피부가 좋아진다 그랬는데, 나랑은 안 맞는지 트러블 작렬... ㅠ

Cuticles gone

Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Apr 28, 2013

A while after starting this, all fingernail cuticles (which I've had forever) are gone.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1952823 on Nov 28, 2011

I feel better from the next day, by taking emu gold.

Great for high cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 20, 2011

My hubby is taking this and his cholesterol numbers went down drastically. Even the prescribed meds did not have such a result. We love it!

Emu Gold

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Sep 11, 2011

Emu Gold sure discribes it--it's like Gold. I use the Emu Oil-great for wrinkles, skin. Thought I would add the emu caps. So Far I love them. I am an active pain free 80 year old---it's what you do early and follow thru---I have passed for late 60's. Keep it simple---use natural products-glad iherb carries what I want. Thank you. Ohio

My skin is not as dry

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Apr 01, 2010

I know my skin just feels better after taking these for a couple of months, a couple of women just told me that something about my skin looks better lately, only thing I can attribute it to is this oil that I have been taking every day. I will stay on this.

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2504601 on Mar 10, 2010

It helps a lot with bruising I get from a prescription medicine. Will continue buying it. Thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1727689 on Feb 16, 2010

I have only been taking them for 2 weeks now so hard to say, but I think they play a part in balancing my skin out and heck great for your body anyway. win win situation i think.

Emu gel caps