New To iHerb?

Emu Gold, Emu Oil, 100% All Natural, Ultra Active, 2 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great Sevice

Posted by Reviewer2362510 on Jul 22, 2011

I just received my 3rd order, they arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. Which is very good having a box mailed to MEXICO!! This is my 1st attempt at using Emu oil, we can get ostrich oil here, but that doesn't absorb as well. I use it all over, I really need it in a 55 gallon drum. It's a wonderful moisturizer and I can see the difference in my skin. Go away all those beauty products that are full of nasty chemicals.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jul 05, 2011

I don't normally write many reviews for the products I purchase from IHerb unless I feel strongly about them (good or bad), but I was compelled to submit my opinion of the emu oil. I recently broke out with eczema on my face and neck - for the first time ever - due to work-related stress. I was using coconut oil and shea butter on it, but nothing seemed to work. I purchased the emu oil after researching its potential benefits and began using as soon as I received it. After only a few days, the dryness, redness, and itching had improved. Now, two weeks later, the eczema patches are almost completely gone, although my neck and chest rashes are taking a bit longer to heal. I'm sold on the advantages of emu oil and it is now a staple of my daily skin care routine.

Emou Gold all natural emu oil extra strength

Posted by Reviewer1495907 on Nov 07, 2008

Such an amazing product. It has healed my sensitive skin from the breakout and rash that I had. I finally found a product that claims what it does. Thank goodness!

excellent emu oil

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 27, 2009

Love this oil!! It's the best. I use it for my night cream oil on face and neck and hands and feet and Its great in the hair and scalp. The feel is silky and lightweight, with no smell. I will keep on buying this product for years to come.

This is amazing oil!

Posted by annabel on Apr 05, 2012

I expected this oil to be very good, but I did not expect it to be so helpful! It regenerates the skin so quickly! If I have an acne, I use Emu oil during one night and in the morning the acne becomes almost invisible. I use just 2-3 drops to moisture my face after the evening shower and my skin becomes so soft and clear. My freidns noticed my face looks fresh now Очень довольна этим маслом. Оно имеет замечательные заживляющие свойства, я даже такого не ожидала. За 3 дня лице зажили все ранки (то что расцарапала), которые не заживали больше 2ух недель. Лицо посвежело, цвет выравнивается, налицо регенерация! Пользуюсь каждый день на ночь. Несколько капель хватить чтобы увлажнить кожу лица. Это масло действительно НЕ ЗАБИВАЕТ ПОРЫ, и увлажняет очень хорошо. Ожог оп пара прошел за 1 день, мазала несколько раз за день.