• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Really nice strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1268132 on Nov 04, 2011

Nice strong chocolate -- High quality

Good chocolate and socially responsible

Posted by NBPT100 on May 02, 2016

I like dark chocolate and this brand has very good tasting dark chocolate. Any chocolate over 70% cacao is considered to have good antioxidant effects. Not all chocolate labeled as dark chocolate is over 70%, so be aware. Since chocolate tends to have a lot of sugar I limit my consumption to no more than 2 squares per day. I like how they donate 10% of their profits to help endangered animals. I like that they are non-GMO and gluten free. I give this 4 stars because they are not Organic. None-the-less this is still a good product and I use it. Note it does contain some soy. If you live in a hot climate like So. Florida it may arrive melted do to the hot temperatures it may see in transit or sitting on your door step. So just be aware and enjoy your chocolate. If you liked this review kindly click the YES button. Visit my iHerb page for many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Nice idea, and good taste.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

The taste and texture is smooth, and not bitter. Would prefer it if it was organic, but on the other hand, they don't just throw on "organic" on things that is not so.

Regular Chocolate Bar Taste; No Frills

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I enjoy the Endangered Species Brand of chocolates. I have tried almost all of the different varieties. This particular bar is as basic as you can get in a chocolate bar. Unlike the raspberry or blueberry or nibs varieties with the same cocoa content as this bar, this bar is just chocolate with nothing else. If that's all you are looking for, a 72% chocolate bar with nothing added, this is a good bar for you. Personally, I enjoy this bar occasionally, but I would prefer to have something else added for the same price.

Good dark chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Oct 25, 2012

Good dark chocolate, not bitter.

very smooth

Posted by 5124257926600682930 on Jan 24, 2016

very smooth. some of the best dark chocolate i have had.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Feb 07, 2012

I really like this one!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 02, 2012

tasty, but not the best.