• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

I wasn't able to share..

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

So there i was, home alone with a chocolate. I ate it before my girlfriend got home. Thats all i remember after the beating.

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I liked it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I ordered this. Chocolate is a bit too bitter, but otherwise it's nice. // Заказываю все с черникой, из-за пользы для глаз. Шоколад немного горьковат, но в целом неплохой.

Overall Good Taste, Blueberries Hardly Noticable

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to try out another of Endangered Species Chocolates. I enjoy the Endangered Species line of products and was interested to try the blueberry flavor. I found that I couldn't taste much of the blueberry taste. While I could certainly see some small dried blueberries in the product, I wasn't knocked out by the taste. If anything, the blueberries were a subtle background taste. The chocolate itself was on the usual quality you can expect from Endangered Species- slightly above average quality and good overall price.

nice

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

fairly good, though I'm not a fan of dark chocolate.

YUMMY

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

Loved this chocolate! more blueberries would be great but really no other complaints

great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Oct 28, 2013

Tastes great love the blueberries. I ate it so fast that I didn't realise it was finished.

Good taste, Great Cause

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on Feb 03, 2014

The chocolate tasted good however I would say I didn't feel the blueberry taste as strongly as I anticipated. However, the cause behind these bars are great so I will gladly try a different style later in the future.

Very good, yet more berries would make it even greater

Posted by 5124945946326800079 on Nov 27, 2014

I like it a lot, and would gladly pay more if more berries were put into it.

goos

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 11, 2015

Nicely

nice

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

didnt love it , but its very nice .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »