Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries, 3 oz (85 g)

great

Posted by 5625084336930484280 on Oct 28, 2013

Tastes great love the blueberries. I ate it so fast that I didn't realise it was finished.

Not liked

Posted by Reviewer2549326 From Russian Federation on Dec 12, 2011

Unfortunately, the taste of blueberries do not feel

Good taste, Great Cause

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on Feb 03, 2014

The chocolate tasted good however I would say I didn't feel the blueberry taste as strongly as I anticipated. However, the cause behind these bars are great so I will gladly try a different style later in the future.

Overall Good Taste, Blueberries Hardly Noticable

Posted by wholefoods From Korea, Republic of on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to try out another of Endangered Species Chocolates. I enjoy the Endangered Species line of products and was interested to try the blueberry flavor. I found that I couldn't taste much of the blueberry taste. While I could certainly see some small dried blueberries in the product, I wasn't knocked out by the taste. If anything, the blueberries were a subtle background taste. The chocolate itself was on the usual quality you can expect from Endangered Species- slightly above average quality and good overall price.

YUMMY

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

Loved this chocolate! more blueberries would be great but really no other complaints