• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

So lovely

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Jul 27, 2012

This chocolate is wonderful. Not too sweet, nice balance of chocolate and mint flavor. They're very convenient--I often add one or two to my lunch bag.

Great tasting and GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

We love that we found some gluten free chocolate in individual portions for my celiac son. He loves these and they do taste great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Just Right.

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Jul 05, 2011

Perfect take along treats for purse or lunch bag.

Just good...

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

I found these to be good, but not great.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

The mint flavour was nice, not great. Not very minty, and the chocolate isn't smooth; rather, a bit grainy. For people who care about the purity and quality of their chocolate, this is good.

Taste great, and conveniently packed

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

Really great tasting dark chocolate with peppermint! Just sweet enough, and very convenient in single packages, to serve or to bring with you!

Decadent!

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Feb 21, 2014

Loved this chocolate because it was not too sweet and had such a rich taste to it. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Mar 30, 2014

Love these. Great for a little treat as they are packed separately.

Nice chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Nov 06, 2014

I like it especially because it is not too sweet.

Spectacular Nuggets of Chocolate

Posted by Jubilee on Mar 05, 2015

Absolutely delightful! Such a rich and pure, yet non-bitter, dark chocolate taste. Melts in your mouth and the mint is very noticeable yet not overpowering. I nearly ate the entire box if it wasn't for my need to share a few. I can not recommend ALL Endangered Species chocolate products, but this is one that I most certainly would. Get these for those days when you need a little pat on your back. ^_^

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »