• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

So lovely

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Jul 27, 2012

This chocolate is wonderful. Not too sweet, nice balance of chocolate and mint flavor. They're very convenient--I often add one or two to my lunch bag.

Great tasting and GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

We love that we found some gluten free chocolate in individual portions for my celiac son. He loves these and they do taste great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Just Right.

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Jul 05, 2011

Perfect take along treats for purse or lunch bag.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

The mint flavour was nice, not great. Not very minty, and the chocolate isn't smooth; rather, a bit grainy. For people who care about the purity and quality of their chocolate, this is good.

Just good...

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

I found these to be good, but not great.

Pretty nice

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on May 10, 2016

These are just the right amount of mint in the dark chocolate. Not too sweet either. Perfect for a little treat.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Apr 25, 2012

Super yummy high quality dark chocolate with mint flavor. I like that pieces are individually packaged so you don't eat them all at once. Highly recommended.

Awesome chocolate!

Posted by 4704936678968983253 on Oct 21, 2016

This chocolate is great! Perfect balance of chocolate and mint. I love that it's vegan and still so yummy! Also, them being in individual squares is nice for portion control. I'd recommend for sure!

minty

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012

this is a really minty chocolate that is stronger than any mint chocolate in Japan. I brought several Endangered Species Chocolates in my ptj, and many of my colleagues said this mint one was the best. I think so too. Great value for the price. PLUS this is VEGAN. Amazing.

These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Nov 22, 2011

This is a perfect little dessert! Great dark chocolate flavor. The price can't be beat! Definitely try these!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »