• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Jun 20, 2011

Since I love the same one from Vivani, and they were sold out at that time I ordered, I decided to give it a try as a alternative. This isn't bad, but not good either for my tastebud. This one literally has coffee granule inside and I didn't like that.

Not good enough

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

It has soy leticine as an ingridient, but true chocolate should not contain it. Though tasty.

Yummy

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

But I prefer Organic. Almost all beet sugar is GMO.

Lee-Anne

Posted by 5223044935646992027 on Jun 23, 2013

This chocolate is good and has a great Caffeine taste and keeps you buzzing for hours,but lacks some flavour

Good

Posted by 4745317766936070096 on Oct 27, 2013

Chocolate is smooth, despite it's percentage and crushed coffee beans provides a nice contrast. As commented on my other views of chocolate ordered, (I think transit conditions may influence this) may deteriorate the chocolate somewhat as it arrived a little cloudy, whereas I would expect a nice sheen.

It's a little hard and not sweet at all.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

Not too sweet and a little hard. My husband does not like it, but I don't mind it. For a chocolate it's hard and not the very best, but one gets used to it if you dip it in something hot then it's better.

Average Choco