• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it ‚Äčmight melt or spoil during transit.

• Customer Ratings

Dry

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 25, 2014

Felt abit dry in a way.. Wish it could taste more chocolate... But a good choise to milkchocolate if youre allergic, and since theres not much else like this to get hands on.

There are plenty of better dairy free chocolate product

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

Disapponting... Sweet, crunchy, but not so much taste of chocolate as I have prefered. There are plenty of better tasting dairy free chocolate products available where I live (Sweden). However, this is soy-free, which is positive!

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1822459 on Oct 24, 2012

Tastes like really old, stale chocolate. The dark chocolate from this brand is much better.

Mm

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

Good, but the chocolate tasted a bit funny.

not good

Posted by opheart on Sep 30, 2012

The taste is expressionless, the chocolate flavour could hardly be detected. Rice crunches are good. If you have no allergy, a simple good chocolate is much much better.

Stale Chocolate Bars

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

These bars on my order tasted old. I know the heat makes the chocolate bloom..but they did not have a nice chocolate taste like I am used to. My husband even thought they tasted oldish, stale. I love these bars and buy them all the time..but not sure if I will order them from iherb if they are going to taste old.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 22, 2011

I am very happy that this product exist. It got a mild, milky taste but it doesn´t contain dairy.

Posted by Reviewer2476996 on Aug 06, 2011

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Gotta have my chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1864624 on Sep 03, 2011

When I learned I needed to go dairy free and soy free, it knocked out chocolate for me, which was on the level of a national disaster. The Enjoy Life Foods Boom Choco Boom bars are fantastic! I enjoy all three flavors, and they are a treat for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3086632 on Dec 26, 2011

This was great with no after taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »