• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2812846 on Dec 29, 2011

I liked this very much, it is not too sweet as I think many normal milk chocolates are. Not sure if it qualifies as vegan though, since it has honey in it.. Not an issue for me, but thought I´d mention it anyway. Will buy again!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Sep 11, 2012

Perfectly crunchy dairy-free chocolate. Love that this is with crunch and not just plain chocolate (most dairy-free chocolates are just plain). Tastes very nice; like actual milk chocolate! My new favorite :)

Love it!

Posted by Johanne on Nov 19, 2012

I normally eat dark chocolate, so my first through was "this does not taste anything" , but then the flavor come, and I love it, and have order more, so mild and sweet and GOOD ;)

Yummy yum yum!

Posted by ludvig on Mar 28, 2012

Delicious chocolate! Excellent choice! Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed this one, possibly even better than the dark/plain chocolate bar!

great choc for people on special diets

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Jul 25, 2013

my son is on a gluten free, egg free and casein free diet but loves chocolate to bits before we started on this diet. it's really hard to find good chocolate that are these 3-frees. of coz there's carob but it really just tastes like glorified horse food. so this is god-sent! i always buy a dozen when i place my order! son can't get enough of it!

Recommended!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

Great with no after taste. Yummyy!!!

awesome

Posted by 5590753427144426585 on Sep 19, 2013

Amazing on icecream! I will def order it again!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Very delicious. Love Enjoy Life :)

Finally a mild tasting chocolate without soy

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Mar 05, 2013

I love it. Have bought lots and lots of them, perfect to keep in my purse.

Sweet & crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1347761 on Apr 16, 2013

My son loves this and told me to write a review so that the product would get another star :-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »