Enjoy Life Foods, Boom Choco Boom Bar, Ricemilk Crunch, 1.12 oz (32 g)

4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews

Gotta have my chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1864624 From Michigan on Sep 03, 2011

When I learned I needed to go dairy free and soy free, it knocked out chocolate for me, which was on the level of a national disaster. The Enjoy Life Foods Boom Choco Boom bars are fantastic! I enjoy all three flavors, and they are a treat for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3086632 From Ohio on Dec 26, 2011

This was great with no after taste.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2812846 From Norway on Dec 29, 2011

I liked this very much, it is not too sweet as I think many normal milk chocolates are. Not sure if it qualifies as vegan though, since it has honey in it.. Not an issue for me, but thought I´d mention it anyway. Will buy again!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 From Norway on Sep 11, 2012

Perfectly crunchy dairy-free chocolate. Love that this is with crunch and not just plain chocolate (most dairy-free chocolates are just plain). Tastes very nice; like actual milk chocolate! My new favorite :)

Love it!

Posted by Johanne From Norway on Nov 19, 2012

I normally eat dark chocolate, so my first through was "this does not taste anything" , but then the flavor come, and I love it, and have order more, so mild and sweet and GOOD ;)