Delish!

Posted by Reviewer2567115 on Apr 08, 2013

I'm a fan of Enjoy Life chocolate chips so I was excited to try some of their other products. Unfortunately they arrived with about half of them broken into tiny pieces, but that didn't stop me from eating every last morsel in the box! These cookies were absolutely delicious - light and airy, with an almost malted flavor.

These are terrific

Posted by Reviewer3147060 on Sep 02, 2012

Our favorite gf choc chip cookie that is not homemade!

The best!

Posted by Iceland on May 03, 2014

The best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. The hole family loves them! Will buy them again and again.

Yum!

Posted by 5305699137090276602 on Nov 02, 2014

These are such great tasting choc chip cookies - I love them! And they have a good amount of chocolate chips in them!

Yum

Posted by anncha on Feb 26, 2013

Really good cookies

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Very good! They almost remind me of Famous Amos cookies.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Jun 14, 2013

This chocolate chip cookie is by far the most delicious VEGAN cookie I've ever tried. TWO THUMBS UP.

Very good for children with allergies

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Feb 07, 2014

These cookies are very well tolerated by my 6 year old child. He is intolerant to many foods, very difficut to find him something to eat and not have headaches. Some products from Enjoy life are very good to him - brownies and caramel apple also. He is Feingold sensitive so products with many ginger or vanilla are not good to him

Tasty

Posted by 5422680808282373693 on Mar 03, 2014

Best Iv had yet in regard to allergy free cookies, will keep ordering.

Super duper yummy!

Posted by 5303354057726696737 on Mar 26, 2014

I freaking love these! I'm trying to stay away from gluten because I get a lot of pain in my stomach. I tried these today and I was like "What? Are these really non allergic?" They are crispy, have an awesome taste and absolutley NO chemical og nasty aftertaste. Even cookies with flour have an wierd after taste, but not these! Lovelovelove Only thing I hate is that I ate them all during a day... Haha and I'm no cookie monster! :P Will repurchase!